8 Signs You Are A Her Campus Member

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

What does it mean to be apart of Her Campus? Well it means you are apart of the #1 global community for college women. All the content on the site is created by YOU, and others like yourself; the top college journalist in the world. You are apart of the #1 new-media brand that empowers college women across the country. You’re pretty powerful.

1. You refer to yourself as a collegiette.

col•le•giette [kuh-lee-jet] noun

“a college woman who is on top of her game – strategically career-minded, distinctly fashionable, socially connected, academically driven, and smartly health-conscious, who endeavors to get the most out of her college experience on every level.” www.hercampus.com

2. You firmly believe everything needs a touch of pink to it.

Seriously, just a tad.

3. College Fashion Week and Her Conference are your two favorite times of the year.

And you continue to attend the same two events every year.

4. You get asked by guys on the reg if you could make them a campus cutie.

This is secretly their way of asking for your number.

5. You consider HC to be a sorority.

Kappa Delta HC! And you obviously love all your HC sisters.

6. You find a way to include HC is every conversation you have.

“Did you see that article on HC?” “Sorry, I can’t I have an HC meeting.”

7. You are always up to date on the latest fashion and beauty trends but also have knowledge for culture and politics.

Thank you HC for keeping us all informed.

8. You embrace the power of #GirlPower.

You are one of the strongest college females who believe in empowerment. 

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant