7 TASTY Ideas For Friendsgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Some of us haven’t seen our home friends in months and Thanksgiving break means we finally get to be reunited with ~our people~! I’m so thankful for my home friends, so I am super excited to see them over break.

Every year my best friends and I have a Friendsgiving dinner, and I am sure a lot of you do too. These dinners are always so memorable and there is no better way to catch up with each other than over a fun Friendsgiving meal.

The foodie in me always comes out even more than usual this time of the year. With so many fun recipes to try, I can’t wait to chef it up for my friends this Friendsgiving.

If you plan on having a Friendsgiving this year, here are 7 ~Tasty~ suggestions for what you can bring to the table!

1. Apple Caramel Crumble Cheesecake

Honestly, what’s a Friendsgiving without cheesecake for dessert?

2. Cheddar Oven Fried Chicken

This chicken looks so crispy and it would go well with any other dish that is brought. Last year one of my friends brought Penne alla Vodka and it would have been ~delicious~ with this chicken!

3. Churro Ice Cream Bowls

These bowls are so creative, small, and scrumptious. I am obsessed with both churros and ice cream, so uniting the two together just makes this dessert so desirable.

4. Fried Cinnamon Roll Apple Turnovers

To be completely honest, I made this dessert right after watching this video because I got so hungry. I 100% recommend making these for your Friendsgiving!

5. Grilled Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

Pasta salad is so effortless and tastes amazing, why wouldn’t you make this dish?

6. Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings

Just think of all the cheese pulls these onion rings would bring to the table!

7. Stuffed Garlic Bread

This video shows four different ways to make stuffed garlic bread. I don’t know about you, but my mouth is definitely watering after watching the first and the third methods!

Or Kadosh

Fairfield

Hi I'm Or! I am currently a sophomore marketing major at Fairfield University! I love giving insight into my life and thoughts through my writing and I hope you find enjoyment and inspiration reading my pieces!
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com