7 Signs You’re a Senior

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Senior year is finally here… as scary as that sounds! If you’re a senior and you’re reading this, yes, you’re ACTUALLY a senior and it’s time to face reality!

But before that, let’s enjoy the rest of our time at Fairfield! All of us seniors know that this year is one for the books and we need to enjoy every moment because it’s going to fly by. Here are 7 signs you’re a senior at Fairfield U:

1. Spending all of your money at The Seagrape… and on all of the other senior events.

Senior dues? Oktoberfest tickets? Mock wedding? PLUS, all of the money you spend at The Grape (including the $5 cover on weekends). Well, there goes my entire life savings!

2. You have ZERO free weekends!

Spending all of this money on senior events means having little to no free time.  From Pres Ball, to Oktoberfest, to powder-puff football, to the Stamford Bar Crawl… your schedule is bound to be jam-packed!

3. You look forward to Tuesday’s for the first time in your life because that means that ~everything is $2 at The Grape~.

There’s nothing better than meeting up with your whole class at the bar for $2 Tuesdays!

4. Thursdays aren’t bad either – because Thursdays are for the NAUT.

Gotta love thirsty Thursday, am I right?!

5. Realizing that you’re still single and that this is your last chance to find a Stagmate…

Realizing that you are entering the real world is scary enough but realizing you’re going into it alone and single is even scarier… hence why everyone is scrambling to find love at Fairfield U.

6. You do your homework on the beach…because where else would you do it?

Living at the beach can definitely take away some motivation to do work. But when you finally get around to it, what better place to do homework and study than at the beach?

7. You are realizing that you need to figure out what you want to do with your life.

Graduating in May means you have to find a job post-graduation, or apply to grad school.  Basically, we all need to figure out what we want to do with the rest of our lives.

Being a senior may be scary, but it’s going to be a year to remember! Happy senior year class of 2018!

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com