After a long, ~cold ~ winter, warm weather is ~officially~ upon us (thank goodness)! With that being said, outdoor eating here we come! Absolutely nothing beats Sunday morning brunch outside with your BFFs! Here are 7 of Fairfield’s absolute best restaurants for when you feel like ~treating yourself~ and enjoying some warm spring weather!
1.Playa Bowls is an absolute #go-to for their delicious bowls and beachy outdoor seating!
2. If you’re in the mood for the perfect Sunday brunch spot, The Granola Bar is the ideal place. When the spring weather kicks in, literally nothing is better than grabbing your besties and heading to the Granola Bar to enjoy some fresh avo toast and iced matcha lattes outside.
3. Absolutely everyone loves Firehouse. What’s better than enjoying a Redgate outside on a warm Friday afternoon? Am I right ladies?
4. Old Post is a classic when it comes to A+ food. Their outdoor seating is super cute and makes it an absolute favorite of mine to enjoy dinner outside when the weather gets nice.
5. Okay, real talk—sitting outside at Flipside with your friends is the absolute best! What’s even better is enjoying a couple of margaritas and burgers post-beach day. Seriously it’s amazing!
6. If you’re looking for absolutely delish Italian food Centro is ALWAYS the move! We are obsessed with their ravioli, and nothing is better than enjoying it outside with the cutest view of downtown Fairfield.
7. Molto is perfect for those nights you feel like ~treating yourself.~ Gather your besties and head to Molto for some #killer gnocchi and wine. When the weather is nice, nothing beats the cool outdoor seating.