7 Restaurants in Fairfield with Outdoor Seating for Enjoying Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

After a long, ~cold ~ winter, warm weather is ~officially~ upon us (thank goodness)!  With that being said, outdoor eating here we come! Absolutely nothing beats Sunday morning brunch outside with your BFFs!  Here are 7 of Fairfield’s absolute best restaurants for when you feel like ~treating yourself~ and enjoying some warm spring weather!

1.Playa Bowls is an absolute #go-to for their delicious bowls and beachy outdoor seating! 

2. If you’re in the mood for the perfect Sunday brunch spot, The Granola Bar is the ideal place.  When the spring weather kicks in, literally nothing is better than grabbing your besties and heading to the Granola Bar to enjoy some fresh avo toast and iced matcha lattes outside.

3. Absolutely everyone loves Firehouse. What’s better than enjoying a Redgate outside on a warm Friday afternoon? Am I right ladies?

4. Old Post is a classic when it comes to A+ food. Their outdoor seating is super cute and makes it an absolute favorite of mine to enjoy dinner outside when the weather gets nice.

5. Okay, real talk—sitting outside at Flipside with your friends is the absolute best! What’s even better is enjoying a couple of margaritas and burgers post-beach day. Seriously it’s amazing!   

6. If you’re looking for absolutely delish Italian food Centro is ALWAYS the move! We are obsessed with their ravioli, and nothing is better than enjoying it outside with the cutest view of downtown Fairfield.

7. Molto is perfect for those nights you feel like ~treating yourself.~  Gather your besties and head to Molto for some #killer gnocchi and wine. When the weather is nice, nothing beats the cool outdoor seating.

Enjoy Collegiettes!

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com