7 Reasons Why Your Horoscope May Be Your Guide to Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

As a self-declared “hot-mess,” I am always seeking to have some sort of direction in my life. Daily, I resort to my horoscope to lead me. I love waking up every morning with the ability of having a rough layout of what my day may or may not have in store for me. To those who don’t follow your horoscope, here are 7 reasons why you may want to start.

1. Health

When checking my daily horoscope I always keep a look out for the health aspect. It’s important to keep in mind what may or may not affect you in the upcoming future. Who wouldn’t love knowing if a cold is on the horizon?

2. Love

If I told you there was a road map to your love life, wouldn’t you want to know about it? Fortunately, your horoscope can do just that for you! You no longer have to wait and wonder when to make a move on your crush. When you check your horoscope, it tells you exactly when to take the plunge or when to keep it cool with that potential bae of yours.

3. Spiritual

Regardless of whether you’re religious or not, everyone needs to feel a little guidance from a higher power. Our horoscope gives us a way to determine if we are on the right track. Your horoscope can help guide you and reach decisions you might not have come to on your own.

4. Academic

Are you dreading those test results? Well, the new moon says to worry no more! Listening to your horoscope helps ease any uncertainties you may have. Not only that, but it also helps keep your eye on the prize when it comes to putting in hard work. It may even be able to give you a little advice when it comes to school and studying.

5. Friendship

“Man, I wish I hadn’t said that,” is something we can frequently find ourselves saying. I know I’m not the only one who wishes they knew when to say things vs. when to keep your mouth shut. Thankfully, our horoscope can do that for us. It can also warn you when you might want to be more sensitive to others feelings, which can be helpful to avoid pointless arguments with your besties!

6. Finances

Do I even need to explain this? As a broke college student, I appreciate the financial guidance that is given to me daily. I love my horoscope solely for this reason; it helps remind me when to save and when to “treat yo self”.  I love being able to have a reassurance when it comes to my money. I mean seriously, we all need a little of that.

7. Career

Face it, we are all looking to get that perfect job with that perfect salary. I know the job market is not the easiest thing to step into, but with a little direction from your horoscope that stress can be replaced with a paycheck. It can help you keep an eye out for those potential jobs. I can also offer some comforting advice that might help you ace that important interview.

Erin Price

Fairfield

Erin is Freshman at Fairfield University. She loves spending time with her family, friends, and her two dogs. Erin enjoys fashion, yoga and music. She is happy to be part of the Her Campus family! Make sure to follow her Instagram:@erin_price121
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.