7 Pool Floats You Need This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

There’s no better way to get tan during the summer than to lay on a pool float all day. Having fun, getting tan, relaxing, and being in the water with friends is what summer is all about.

Floats enable us to feel like kids again and we love it! So, take a look at our top picks for floats you need this season!

1. Pizza Float

After downing a pie of pizza with your best friends, this will keep you afloat! There are even cup holders which is so convenient!

2. Rosé  Bottle Pool Float

When I think of summer, I think of lots of rosé. This float is literally ~goals~ considering it’s the largest bottle of wine we have seen yet!

3. Giant Hunk Pool Ring Float

In case you get lonely this summer, you can count on this hunk to keep you company! Think about all the funny Snapchats you can take!

4. Margarita Pool Float

Margarita time is all the time. This float is perfect for pool parties or even days where you just want to chill with a marg in one hand and a book in the other!

5. Avocado Float

In case you thought it wasn’t possible to be more basic, you were wrong. You can now further show your obsession with avo toast with this pool float.

6. Light-Up LED Swan Float

~Just keep floating~ This swan has lights which are perfect for night swimming!

7. Unicorn Float

Every summer the flamingo and unicorn float trend returns. This unicorn float will make you feel ~magical~. It will also help you get that Insta post you and your friends have been trying for all summer!

We hope you all love the floats you end up buying for summer 2018! Don’t forget to relax after such a stressful school year, stay hydrated, and enjoy the sun. These floats will keep you comfortable, but it’s all fun and games except for when you fall asleep on your float and fall in the water..

Yup, we’ve been there.

Or Kadosh

Fairfield

Hi I'm Or! I am currently a sophomore marketing major at Fairfield University! I love giving insight into my life and thoughts through my writing and I hope you find enjoyment and inspiration reading my pieces!
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com