This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With cooler weather and multi-colored leaves upon us, we transition to cozy beverages to match our autumn style. This season brings so many flavors and sweet treats, so here are 7 drinks you need to try this fall!

1.Pumpkin Spice Latte – Ah yes… the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte! This hallmark drink is basically the definition of the season. It can easily be made at home or bought at any coffee shop. However, be careful… once you have one, you may join the PSL craze!

2.Caramel Iced Macchiato – This drink is the best for your warmer autumn days that remind you of the lingering summer memories. You can get it at any coffee shop or make it at home, and it’s a great accessory to your fall sweater and jeans look!

3.Apple Cider – Who doesn’t love some good apple cider in the fall? Whether you buy it fresh at a farm or get it from your local stores, you must have some apple cider this season! 

4.Caramel Apple Coffee – Fall is the season of apple picking and Halloween. This combination fulfills your sweet tooth while also getting you in the spirit of the October month! You can find Caramel Apple Coffee on Amazon or at World Market.

5.Cinnamon Coffee Roll Coffee – Dunkin’ is known for its seasoned flavors that make each time of the year special. This flavor can be made hot or cold and is perfect on a brisk, sunny autumn day! Find this flavor at either your local Dunkin’ or on Amazon.

6.Maple Latte – Just the name of this drink makes you think of the season. This staple is perfect for the dreary, colder days of fall when you need a good pick-me-up! These can easily be made at home with some milk, coffee, and some pure maple syrup.

7.Chai Tea Latte – Starbucks blesses us with this drink year-round. However, this drink is most popular in the fall! Black tea mixed with cinnamon, clove, and other delicious spices and then infused with steamed milk makes for a yummy, sweet, and spicy treat.

We hope you get time to try some of these special fall drinks. Embrace the sweater weather and keep sippin’ ladies! 

HCXO, Collegiettes!

Casey Chu

Fairfield '21

Hi, my name is Casey Chu! I am a Junior Nursing major at Fairfield University. I am a writer for this club, and look forward to reading all the content this year!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.