7 Best Lip Balms for the Colder Weather

With summer coming to a very sad end, the New England weather is about to get the best of us. Get ready for puffy jackets, lots of layers, and one of the scariest things of all—chapped lips. It happens to the best of us when the wind picks up and the temperature drops, but chapped lips can be easily avoided with some incredible products!

1. e.l.f Lip Exfoliator

The first step to soft lips is to get rid of all the dead, flaky skin. This sugar scrub is the perfect way to start fresh and feel your best. Buy it here!

2.    Aquaphor

Aquaphor is a holy grail product. Not only can it save your lips, but it can save any patches of dry skin! Buy it here!

3.    Burt’s Bees Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm

Burts Bees is an incredible company because it’s eco-friendly and all-natural! Save your lips and save the bees! Buy it here!

4.    Jack Black Lip Balm

This lip balm not only protects against dry lips, but even protects against sunburn and windburn. Buy it here!

5.    Nivea

Another cult-favorite is Nivea because of the brand’s wide range of flavors and unique, versatile packaging! Buy it here!

6.    Drunk Elephant Lippie Balm

This product is a bit of a lippie-splurge, but it is guaranteed to save your chapped lips! This product promises to replenish, moisturize, and protect. Buy it here!

7.    Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner

Now that your lips are rid of any dry or flaky skin, it is time to deep condition them with this mask! This is the perfect way to keep your soft and supple lips looking and feeling great all winter long. Buy it here!