This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s finally that time of year again! The leaves are changing, and so are our beauty routines! While the change in season comes with cooler temperatures and transitions in fashion, our beauty routines need an ~extra dose of TLC~.

Fall beauty products aim to target key problems we experience when the season comes around: dry hair, skin, and basically anything else from the endless hours we spent in the sun this summer! Our beauty regimen needs hydration and balance in order for us to make the most of sweater weather and keep our skin happy.

Try these beauty products that will keep you glowing this fall!

1.) R + Co Skyline Dry Shampoo Powder

We know the Fall season is such a busy time for all collegiettes, so it’s completely normal to not wash your hair for a few days. Turn to this brand of dry shampoo to deliver a healthy amount of moisture to your hair on the days where time is of the essence. You’ll be happy to know that this powder is made with a special pump to guarantee more precise application and to give your hair a fresh look.

2.) Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color

Matte, moisturizing, and long lasting, these lip colors come in a variety of shades that perfectly reflect the color scheme of the season. With over twenty shades to choose from, each one is guaranteed to add a pop of color to any makeup routine this fall.

3.) BareMinerals Combo Control Milky Face Primer

No one wants to deal with a shiny T-zone area. Combat unwanted shine with this primer, which works wonders for providing a balanced complexion. It fully transforms from a serum to an absorbing powder once applied to your skin to ensure a matte finish in your oily areas.

4.) Le Mini Macaron Rose Nail Mask

We love sheet masks for our faces, but this fall try a sheet mask for your fingers! Traces of lavender, glycerin, and rose provide all the moisture your cuticles desire. Kiss rough, dry fingers goodbye!

5.) TonyMoly I’m Real Honey Sheet Mask

This is a face mask you will fall in love with! It’s packed full of ingredients such as rose, green tea, lavender, charcoal, and ~obviously honey~. Simply leave on for 20 min. and rejoice in your nourished, rejuvenated skin!

6.) E.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Holy Smokes

Darker, more prominent colors become the staple for Fall eye makeup. This palette includes shades that range from cool blues and teals, to warm neutrals. Make your eyes pop with these fun color choices and don’t be afraid to blend different shades to create your own signature look!

7.) Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wands

Still stuck on maintaining your bronzed glow from summer? This liquid highlighter is perfect for adding a rose gold tint to your cheekbones. Skin is instantly illuminated and your overall complexion develops a natural radiance all season long!

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com