This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira

This Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is $20.00 by Kat Von D and is called “Vampira.” These lipsticks come in 28 different versatile shades so there is a shade for all of your winter needs! With 250k likes on Sephora, this lipstick is a must-have on their bestseller list.  Kat shows viewers how to contour lips in a bold way in her tutorial that can be found at Sephora. She starts with “Double Dare” as a base, then adds “Nosferatu” to intensify the outer lip and add dimension. Lastly, she highlights the center of her lips with “Noble,” which is a light pink. The look is versatile and long lasting. Don’t be afraid to try something new this winter!

YSL Radiance Lipstick in Le Rouge- Blood Red

Treat yourself this holiday season with this $36.00 Yves Saint Laurent’s Radiance Lipstick. Red is a statement color that will help you stand out at any holiday party or night out with your friends. Rosemary and carrot extract add hydration and antioxidants to your lips so they won’t dry out over time. “Le Rouge” is limited edition and can be found at Sephora.

Kylie Jenner Matte Liquid Lipstick in Dolce K

Kylie Jenner’s website crashed when fans, make-up fanatics, and lip lovers flooded the site on November 30th at 12:00pm when Kylie’s original matte liquid lipsticks became available for purchase at $29.00. As of now, there are three unique shades that lean on the brown side of the color spectrum: “Dolce K” which is featured above, “True Brown K” which is the darkest out of the three, and “Candy K” which plays on the natural color of nude lips.  There are corresponding pencil lip liners to match each shade, which will provide dimension.  

GloMinerals Suede Matte Crayong in Demure

GloMinerals has a killer line of suede matter crayons that provide long lasting wear and hydration in one. Ingredients include: vitamins C and E, mango oil and shea butter. It is moderately priced at $16.00 and comes with a built in sharpener so your application can always be precise. Apply it once and it will stay on for the rest of they day. The formula lends itself to a saturated, velvety finish.

M.A.C. Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Cyber

M.A.C. is known for their saturated, bold shades of lipstick. “Cyber” is described as an intense blackish-purple. It is satin, not matte, so it is easily applicable and spreadable. You can even add a gloss over it to soften up the look.  This shade is rated a 4.6/5 and it is priced at $17.00.  Match it with a smoky eye to pull off a dramatic look.

Benefits Cosmetics Posiebalm in Poppy Pink

Benefit products are great in general for creating a natural look. “Poppy Pink” is a shade in Benefit’s hydrating tinted lip balms that sticks with Benefit’s natural color palette. It’s extremely useful for these windy winter months because it acts like a chapstick. “Poppy Pink” is perfect for everyday wear because it just heightens your natural lip color and adds a subtle pop. 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.