This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The term “beauty blogger” is no longer just exclusive to those writing blogs online. Looking to spice up your Instagram feed? Many Instagram accounts are now solely dedicated to show off artistic ability through the power of makeup! Putting on makeup every day may seem like a tedious task, but these accounts will definitely spark your motivation.

1. @anastasiabeverlyhills

Most commonly known for their eyebrow products, the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills has quite the variety of posts. Not only does the company regram many gorgeous looks that followers create by using their products, they also put up video tutorials on how to get your eyebrows on fleek.

2. @mac_meover

If you like looking at dramatic before and after photos, Alina of @mac_meover is your girl. Alina’s Instagram is full of her looks done on clients of all ages and for all different occasions.

3. @colourpopcosmetics

Just because Colour Pop is a newer brand to take the makeup market, doesn’t mean their quality is anything less than fabulous. This brand has absolutely gorgeous eyeshadows that are so pigmented and unique. For only $5 a shadow, following this account will make you want to empty your wallet!

4. @lizmeghan

Known for her icy blonde hair, Liz showcases her more dramatic and bright looks on her Instagram page. Not only does she post all of her makeup looks on Instagram, she is also a YouTube beauty guru who posts many tutorials of her stunning work on her account.

5. @thataylaa

Also a YouTuber, Taylor posts many pictures of her makeup skills on her pale skin. Calling her fellow porcelain-colored followers “pale princesses”. Taylor shows how to make different products work for girls with lighter complexions. The makeup brand Urban Decay even re-posted her work on their Instagram account!

6. @jackyohhh

Jacky is a real life porcelain doll. Not only does she use makeup to enhance her look, but also uses it to transform into many different characters and mythical figures. Jacky combines her personal life and artistry onto one account, so you get to see her flawless makeup in her everyday life too. Check out her YouTube channel!

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.