6 Do’s and Dont’s of Midnight Breakfast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Photo taken from The Fairfield Mirror.

Midnight Breakfast has to be one of the most highly anticipated events of fall semester here at Fairfield U. It is the perfect time to relax with friends, enjoy some awesome food, and jam out to your favorite Christmas songs all while ending the semester on a positive note. If this is your first time attending this event, take notes! Here are the do’s and don’ts of attending Midnight Breakfast.

1. Do wear something festive

There are only a few weeks out the year where it is acceptable to wear an ugly Christmas sweater or Christmas pajamas out in public, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity and wear your Christmas attire with pride.

2. Do take Snapchat stories

Jesuit? More like JesuLIT.  All of your friends who do not attend Fairfield will be ~so~ jealous when they see your story of Barone filled with everyone dressed in Christmas sweaters and singing along to Christmas songs.

3. Do sing your heart out

Did you even attend Midnight Breakfast if you didn’t scream the lyrics to “All I Want for Christmas Is You”? I don’t think so.

4. Don’t sleep in and miss out on getting a ticket

Unfortunately, this was a reality for some of us this year. If you were not lucky enough to get a ticket this year, be sure to wake up early in the future to secure tickets for you and all of your friends.

5. Don’t show up trashed

The Department of Public Safety will be escorting students out of Midnight Breakfast that seem to be drunk, so take it easy.

6. Don’t make a fool of yourself

Fairfield U professors are the servers during Midnight Breakfast, so please be sure to keep this in mind before you make the decision to drink a lot then show up to the event. 

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.