5 YouTubers You Should Be Watching

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

#1: missglamorazzi

Ingrid Nilsen is known for her creative and quirky personality. She features beauty tips, lifestyle advice, and G.I.Y. tutorials (Glam It Yourself) on her channel. She loves experimenting with pops of color and patterns, which is shown in her numerous OOTD posts and makeup tutorials. Stop by her channel if you need a little color inspiration for your wardrobe or your makeup collection.

#2: HelloKaty

Katy is known for her natural beauty and bohemian edge. Even though she has thousands of viewers watching her, she’s super down to earth. Not only is she gorgeous, but she always has something uplifting and inspiring to say in her videos. She understands the struggle we face in our day-to-day lives as young women and shares positive advice to help us. If you need a little pick me up throughout your days here on campus, subscribe to Katy.

#3: Casey Holmes

Casey’s channel is a makeup maven’s go to for tutorials. She’s an expert when it comes to creating the smokey eye or perfecting the bold lip. If you are interested in trying out one of her daring looks or even looking for some hairstyle tips, check out her channel.

#4: Sarahbelle93x

Sarah is a true collegeitte. While managing her continuously growing YouTube channel, she studies as a full time student in college. Props to you girl! Sarah can be seen showing off her preppy and girly style in her virtual lookbooks, haul videos, or her makeup and hair tutorials. She loves all things Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and J.Crew!

#5: Bethany Mota

Bethany story is an inspiration for all collegiettes. At only eighteen years of age, she has her own fashion line, she’s featured on Dancing with the Stars, and she can be seen on a recent cover of Seventeen magazine. While living the life of a celebrity, she maintains her YouTube channel by putting out videos, which are known for their amazing quality. Beth also creates some of the best D.I.Y. videos and style lookbooks, based on different seasons and holidays during the year. With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas around the corner, watch Bethany’s videos for some holiday fashion inspiration.

Katherine is a sophomore at Fairfield University currently studying Public Relations with a minor in Marketing. She works behind the scenes as Executive Style Editor for Her Campus Fairfield. New York City is her dream, where she plans to pursue and thrive in the world of the arts. She has a talent for creating visually stunning productions that encompass several inspirational mediums including makeup, fashion styling, and interior design. She loves to combine her passion for creation with her strong skill of organization.  In her free time she loves catching up on the latest pinterest activity, watching too many episodes of Lost, or indulging in one of her favorite activities: shopping! This girl is a huge advocate for girl power, inner beauty, and confidence!
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.