5 Spring Instagrams You’ll Definitely Find On Your Newsfeed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The snow has melted, the sun is shining and the Sperry’s are out. We all know what that means….SPRING! So brace yourselves and get ready to go on a liking spree because these are 5 Instagrams you’re guaranteed to see this spring. 

1. A Picture Perfect View of Campus

Once the snow is gone and the first tree blossoms start to bud you will be seeing more than a couple of these pictures popping up on your feed.

2. Spring Outfit of the Day

As soon as the temperature reaches above 40 degrees every girl is going to be thrilled to ditch their heavy jackets and boots for adorable new flats and a light vest. So be prepared to have your Instagram filled with your friends showing off their cute spring wardrobes.

3. Iced Coffee at the Beach

We’re all in need of a little fresh air after being cooped up all winter. So what is better than getting down to Penfield Beach with a delicious iced coffee?  Just Remember if you don’t insta the Iced Coffee with beach in the background, it never happened.

4. A Fresh Spring Colored Mani

By the time spring roles around everyone is so over the dark nail colors. Because of this I promise you you’ll see at least one Instagram of your friend’s fresh manicure with a bright spring color with a name like Fiji or Play Date.

5. Point Day

And of course you can’t make it through the spring without seeing the “my school is better than yours” Point Day picture…but hey, it wouldn’t feel like spring without any of these!

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.