5 Scrunchies Your Hair Needs

Remember all the ladies who rocked the ultimate hair accessory back in the ’90s? Well, we’re here to share that the oh so hip and fab scrunchie is making a comeback! It’s the perfect accent to any hairstyle, not to mention extra comfort for your lush locks. Show your hair some scrunchie lovin’ with our top 5 picks to step up your hair game!

1. Why not add a hint of floral to warm up the winter season?! This scrunchie and hair tie combo can be used alone or together. Get creative with a tied scarf look or an adorable top knot bun!

2. A touch of glittery fun is exactly what your hair needs! Pick your preferred shining shade or opt for a unique look with a multi-sequin illusion. We love this simple, loose and relaxed ponytail look to show off your natural waves!

3.Velvet obsessed! This fabric is quickly becoming every college gal’s go-to for an authentic, personal style. Oh so soft while mastering that sophisticated and couture flare is exactly what we’re talking about!

4. This scrunchie is the perfect balance between a classic and contemporary look. Plaid has always remained one of fashion’s most beloved patterns. We can’t get enough of its revamped style on the scrunchie, especially with this half-up-half-down look.

5. Tinsel accents are a ~boho~ must because it adds volume and a pop of color with a thick and stretchy wrap. Your ponytail or messy bun will thank you!

Embrace the scrunchie love, Collegiettes! HCXO