5 Potential Endings for This Season of The Bachelor *SPOILERS*

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This is the most ~dramatic~ season of The Bachelor we have seen a while, Collegiettes! Hometowns are quickly approaching and we need to talk about some of the potential endings for Pilot Pete. 

1.Hannah Brown

We have CLEARLY seen during this season that Ex-Bachelorette is not over Pilot Pete, can we blame her? One potential theory is that Hannah B comes back during the final rose and confuses Peter, only making his decision harder. The time frame between her season of Dancing With The Stars ending and the final rose ceremony does line up, so the season could end this way. Will he end up with the Mirror Ball Champion after all?

2.Hannah Ann

Hannah Ann has obviously been the frontrunner for this season, especially since she received the First Impression Rose on night 1. It doesn’t stop there! Pictures of Hannah Ann posing on a golf course postseason have been floating around social media. This does not mean anything specific, however, Peter also posted a video of him at the driving range using the ~same~ clubs as the ones in Hannah Ann’s photos. I think this is more than just a coincidence… #suspicious

3.Pregnancy

As we have been seeing in the weekly promos, Peter appears to be very distraught at what appears to be the proposal for this season. Chris Harrison even mentions how this situation has never happened before. In recent promos, Peter has been very open about his sex life and apparently has been having physical relationships with some of the women. This means there is a potential chance that one of them shares with him that she is pregnant with his child. 

4.Madison Leaves

The promo for this latest episode was a cliffhanger for sure! We learn that Madison has made the decision to save herself for marriage, and we obviously know that Peter has been intimate with women prior. Will his other relationships be too much for her to handle? Madison shares, “if he sleeps with anybody else, it’s gonna be hard for me to continue to move forward.” We also see Peter’s mother, Barbara, crying while saying, “bring her home.” Barb could be talking about any of the girls, but she did really like Madison when she was brought to their vow renewals… 

5.Producer

This theory is new, ladies. A recent Reddit post has surfaced stating that Peter may end up with Bachelor producer, Julie LaPlaca. After some ~sleuthing,~ this outcome does make sense. First off, Peter’s father posted a picture on Instagram on New Year’s Eve with the caption, “New Years Eve lunch with the gang at Carmine’s.” This picture includes the entire Weber fam, as well as Peter with his arm around Julie. Julie then posted a photo from Times Square that night, and Peter is in the background!! The two could just be friends, or maybe not!

Peter and Chris Harrison have both shared in interviews that no one can predict the ending for this season, and that something like this has never happened in the past. We only have a few weeks left until we find out Peter’s fate!

Lauren is a Connecticut native currently majoring in Marketing and Public Relations at Fairfield University. Her interests include spending time with friends, going to the gym, cooking, baking, and pumpkin spice everything! When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably spending time with her two dogs Lily & Daisy!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.