This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Nothing is better than a fun winter date, whether it’s going out to dinner, going skiing, or even staying in and watching a movie. Planning an outfit is extremely frustrating, especially when you want to stay warm but look fashionable. Here are 5 outfit ideas for a date night in the winter.  

1. This satin red dress would be perfect for a date night with #bae. Not only is it simple, but it’s also stunning. If you really want to stand out, it would look adorable with a pair of cheetah heels.

1. Sometimes just staying in is the way to go. If you’re looking to have a date night at home and just watch Netflix, these joggers would be a cute and comfy fit. Top it off with your favorite sweatshirt or teddy coat.  

1. This cropped faux leather jacket would be ideal for a simple dinner date and makes the look a little more sophisticated. Match it with your favorite pair of jeans and a pair of booties, and you are set for the night!

1. If you don’t want to wear a dress, a two-piece is another option. This red two-piece will definitely impress anyone. Put on a pair of nude or black heels to make the outfit complete.

1. A black leather skirt is a great option that gives a ~sexier~ vibe and goes with almost anything. If you don’t want to expose your legs to the cold, a pair of tights would go perfect.  

Alonna Nesto

Fairfield '20

Alonna is a junior at Fairfield University majoring in Digital Journalism. In her free time, Alonna loves hanging out with her friends, listening to music, and going to the beach.