This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I know I’m not the only one experiencing increased dry skin lately. This expected wintry weather is known for causing our skin to crack, flake and need extra moisture. That’s why it’s important to adapt your daily skincare routine to make sure your skin is staying healthy. Here are some of the best moisturizing face masks to do so.

1. Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask

The Superberry Hydrate and Glow Dream Mask has been noticed for its impressive results, specifically the Allure 2019 Best of Beauty Award Winner. This mask is great for any skin type and contains hydrating ingredients. Made with Vitamin C, this mask will ensure a rejuvenated look as well. Most importantly, the packaging is recyclable, so you can make sure that your skincare is good for you and the environment. 

1. Clinique Moisture Surge™ Overnight Face Mask

I love Clinique’s products because they are sensitive for your skin and effective. One of the great benefits of the Moisture Surge™ Overnight Face Mask is that it is oil-free, so you’re sure to get hydrated skin without the extra oils. This mask goes on at night, leaving you with softer skin in the morning.

1. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask

Glossier refers to this product as “the most intensely hydrating mask we could make.” During the winter, that’s a promising statement to hear. It only takes twenty minutes to sink in before you can wash this mask off. It also contains interesting ingredients like moisturizing Sweet Almond Oil, soothing Aloe, and livening Lemon Fruit Extract for the perfect combination.

1. Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask

If you’re looking for a cheaper option (these skincare products can get pretty expensive!), check out Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask. For a little less than $5 and only 15 to 30 minutes, you can get a quick moisturizing boost. 

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration

Oatmeal is a great breakfast option, but now it’s also good for your skin. This Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration cream is vegan and cruelty free and is great for all skin types. Made with Colloidal Oatmeal and Shea Butter, this is perfect for reducing itchiness and hydrating the skin.

Olivia Conkling

Fairfield '25

Olivia is a sophomore Business Undeclared major at Fairfield University. She enjoys fashion, writing, listening to music, reading, and going to the beach!