5 Inexpensive Booties You Need for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

It’s finally that time of year… bootie season!  When it comes to class, apple picking or a GNO, booties are every girl’s go-to shoes in the fall and winter. Although we’re unable to truly perfect our Pinterest-inspired fall outfit without booties, we can’t always justify spending $100 for the perfect pair. With that said, here are some fashion blogger-worthy booties that won’t break the bank this fall!

1. Urban Outfitters Suede Block-Heeled Booties Block-heeled booties are very on trend this fall. However, they tend to be expensive. These adorable booties from Urban Outfitters are only $59. They are 20% off of their original price of $79, so claim yours while the sale is still on. Block-heeled booties are are absolutely perfect for a chilly fall night out on the town with your besties!     
  2. American Eagle Western Booties For a more casual bootie look, try American Eagle’s medium height, D-Ring Western Booties. These booties are extremely fashionable yet practical for heading to class. For a more formal look, pair them with a trendy fall dress and tights. You can’t go wrong with their low price of $35.97!     
  3.  Forever 21 Buckle Cutout Booties Forever 21 is notorious for their inexpensive, yet stylish shoes. We can’t help but obsess over their chic open-toe, cutout booties. These are some ~next-level booties~ that will step up your fall fashion game. The best part? They’re only $34.90!  

4. Charlotte Russe Low Heel Booties Another practical, suede-steal is this adorable bootie from Charlotte Russe. The taupe colored suede is perfect for fall and will compliment almost any outfit. You won’t have any regrets after spending only $25 for these stunners!   

5. Lulu’s Suede Cutout Lace-Up Booties Finally, we have a pair of booties for the fashion risk takers. These suede cut-out booties are the furthest thing from basic. They put a fun spin on conventional booties. Try these to spice up your fall look and start a trend on campus. Your debit card will definitely thank you, as these trendy boots sell for only $32. 

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant