Style > Beauty

5 Grammys’ Beauty Looks That Stole the Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The Grammys are all about the music, but these celebrities stole the show with their flawless makeup.  Here are some of tonight’s best beauty looks:

Kim Kardashian West 

Even though Kim K’s dress (bathrobe?) choice was questionable , she killed it in the makeup department. She looked like a Greek goddess with her gold eye shadow and glowy skin. In addition, she debut love her new short hair that looked amazing with some beachy waves. 

Jessie J

A burgundy lip can be hard to pull off especially on a fair skinned woman, but Jessie J completely owned it at the Grammys. Pairing it with a neutral eye with mega long lashes this look is perfection. 

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift may have not performed, but she stole the show with her makeup. She paired her teal dress with matching eyeliner that accentuated her blue eyes perfectly. 

Ariana Grande 

Ariana Grande looked gorgeous with her dramatic cat eye and her signature ponytail. She paired it with minimal blush and a glossy lip that completed her neutral look.

Beyoncé

All I can say is: ***Flawless

Mary is a Fairfield University senior majoring in Communication with a minor in Marketing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Fairfield, which she has been apart of since the launch in February 2014. Things that Mary can't live without: Starbucks, Gilmore Girls (Team Jess all the way), Instagram, statement necklaces and her dog. She also has a real weakness for avocado toast. Make sure to follow her on Instagram, @marystamp   
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.