This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Welcome back, ladies! There are always great events to look forward to at Fairfield University. Here are 5 events to look forward to this semester! Let’s make Spring 2020 fun!

1.Sham Jam – Want to get into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day? Sham Jam is a Saturday student event every year where everyone wears green, accessorizes with shamrocks, and has a great day together. Start looking for your perfect Sham Jam outfit and get ready to celebrate whether you’re Irish or not!

2.Clam Jam – Every year, FUSA coordinates a spring concert that is held on the beach at the end of the semester. It has not yet been announced who will be featured this year, but we’re sure it’s going to be a great time! Make sure you secure a ticket for this event because you won’t want to miss the outdoor concert that makes everyone want to jump up and down and dance! 

3.Relay for Life – Relay for Life is a great event that Fairfield University holds each year to raise awareness and support for cancer. Teams are formed, and the whole night is spent remembering those who lost their battle to cancer, those going through their fight, and those who have beat cancer. It’s a really meaningful and special night that you won’t want to miss!

4.Siblings Weekend – This year, Siblings Weekend is February 7-9. Throughout this weekend, many different activities happen to entertain both you and your siblings. Between athletic events, campus scavenger hunts, movies, and painting, it is a fun-filled weekend and a great bonding experience! Get your tickets now for you and your siblings!

5.Spring Activities Fair – This year’s Spring Activities Fair is February 6 from 2:30pm-5:30pm in the Oakwood and Dogwood Room. This is a great opportunity to get involved at Fairfield and find out about even more events that you won’t want to miss. 

Take charge this semester ladies… get involved, try something new, and have fun!

HCXO Collegiettes! 

Casey Chu

Fairfield '21

Hi, my name is Casey Chu! I am a Junior Nursing major at Fairfield University. I am a writer for this club, and look forward to reading all the content this year!
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.