This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

College can be stressful, but your hair shouldn’t suffer because of a lack of energy or time! Dry shampoo should be every girl’s best friend as each bottle has ~magical~ powers to transform bed head to styled, healthy locks. The fact that dry shampoo is so quick and easy sounds like our kind of product. Honestly, we would vouch for anything that makes it look like we spent more time on our hair than we actually did!

Dry shampoo can be found almost anywhere, in high-end beauty stores like Sephora or local drug stores such as CVS. Here are 5 incredible dry shampoos that will literally change your life!

1. Living Proof Perfect Hair Dry Shampoo

Sephora’s bestselling dry shampoo is a must have that won’t weigh down your hair or make it feel like there is a ton of product in it. Living Proof is best for those concerned with hold, volume, and color safe. Not only will this dry shampoo attack your greasy roots, but it will also add an ~oomph~ of volume to your hair. This is exactly why Living Proof’s dry shampoo has won two Allure awards.

2.  Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam

Jen Atkin, the Kardashian’s hair stylist, swears by this product which means that we can too. This dry shampoo is different from the rest as it uses a foam dispenser leaving hair feeling extra conditioned and voluminous.

3. Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo

Bed Head’s Bee Hive dry shampoo is ah-mazing mostly because it works as not only as a dry shampoo but also a hairspray which, as Miley Cyrus would say, is the best of both worlds. The superfine powder will freshen your roots, and many customers have loved the way the dry shampoo smells.

4. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo

Like other Moroccanoil products, this dry shampoo has argan oil infused into every spritz so your hair won’t dry out. Unlike the other dry shampoos on this list, Moroccanoil’s comes in two different tones, light, and dark which attempts to avoid people with dark hair getting visible white powder residue. It also offers UV protection and subtle violet undertones.

5. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Keratin Infusion

This powerful product is formulated with Keralock Technology which will do wonders to your hair, as the dry shampoo contains keratin to help keep your hair silky smooth. Suave’s dry shampoo may also be used to extend your blow-out in addition to soaking up any excess oils without breaking the bank.

Amber Shephard

Fairfield '20

Amber Shephard graduated Fairfield University in 2020 where she majored in Psychology and minored in Marketing. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com