This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With Easter finally approaching, it is definitely time to start planning our Pinterest-worthy, picture perfect outfits! Whether you spend your Easter taking part in mass, consuming a smorgasbord of a brunch, or simply just hanging out with friends and family, these few dresses will be perfect! 1. Urban Outfitters Silence + Noise Off-The-Shoulder Cross-Front Romper I love this romper because it is a trendy spin-off of your typical Easter dress. Dare to be different this Easter and opt for wearing a super stylish roper instead! Find this blush roper here!

2. H&M Sleeveless Dress with Lace   

Stand out in lace this Easter in this chic dress! Not only does the lace make this dress utterly adorable, but the dress is also sleeveless—making this dress the perfect option for your sunny Easter day. Shop this beaut here.

3. Free People Someone New Dress  For you boho-obsessed fashionistas, this lil’ number is for you. This dress is extremely non-conventional in the best way. The upper arm ties add a super cute element to this rather plain dress. Also, the light pink coloring is perfect for Easter! Purchase this dress here. 4. Anthropologie Blushed Poplin Swing Dress  Stay cool and comfortable this Easter in this adorable blush swing dress! You absolutely can’t go wrong with wearing light, pastel colors on Easter! Purchase yours here!

5. Zara Frilled-Sleeve Dress This dress is definitely for all of you fashion risk-takers. The ruffled arms add a trendy element of spunk to this light blue dress. Although this dress is different from your standard Easter-attire, be brave and go for it! Find this dress here

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.