toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Best Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Are you just realizing now that Halloweekend is this week and you still don’t have a costume? Well, you’re not the only one. Here are some cute yet simple last minute costume ideas.

1. Cat/Mouse The most basic costume of them all. All you need is a black top with a black skirt/pants paired with some black heels. Add some ears and paint on whiskers and you’re set.

2. Baseball Player If you have a baseball jersey then you can easily pair this item with some black leggings or shorts. Draw two black lines under your eyes and call it a night!

3. Cow Girl

Wear a plaid shirt with jeans/shorts (depending on the weather) and put on some riding boots. Add a hat to complete the look.

4. Risky Business A button down shirt and some sunglasses are all you need for this easy last minute outfit idea.

5. Burglar

Do you own a striped black and white shirt/dress and a beanie? If yes, then you got yourself a costume.  

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant