Her Campus CFW 2014 61jpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus CFW 2014 61jpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

“4 Ways to Style 2 Day Hair”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, we all know the struggle of the days in-between washing our hair. Not only do we have to plan out during our day where we can fit in the time to do it, but we also have to plan it around different events. Here are our top 4 ways to style those in-between days! 

1. Bunches 

This one has really been popular lately. All you have to do is smooth down your hair where there is any little bit of oiliness and change your hair to a center part if it isn’t already in one. Then take two of the clear elastic and tie up the front parts to create a little volume. This is super easy and cute too during the weekend! 

1. Low Bun 

Low buns/ponytails have become the wave for looking chic. If you tie in a pair of hoops, you’ll look so put together that no one will even know you haven’t washed your hair. 

1. Half-up, half-down 

Another classic one, the half-up half-down is a great idea. Scrunchies and scarves have made a great comeback too so if you’re looking for a cuter way, add one of those! This simple idea can turn into a really great pairing for any outfit. 

1. Messy Top Knot

There are so many days we just don’t want to have our hair in our face or off of our neck-especially now that spring is shortly arriving! One look to really just throw it all together is an easy top knot. As someone who had to have her hair in a bun for most of high school for dance, these were my go-to for running around doing errands. 

We hope that these give you some new ideas to think about to spruce up your day 2 hair!

Erica Salisbury

Fairfield '22

Erica is a Senior at Fairfield University majoring in Accounting with a minor in Digital Journalism. She has always loved fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, and is so excited to be a part of Her Campus again at Fairfield! She cannot wait to see all the things in store for her during her last year at Fairfield, especially with being involved in Her Campus.
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.