absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Fall Recipes Your Life Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

There is a slight chill in the air and as the leaves begin to pile on the ground, we begin to break out our boots and cardigans to embrace this fall season. With Halloween and Thanksgiving on the way, now is the perfect time to show off your baking abilities and explore what tasty treats will be a hit this season. Here are some simple recipes that will be sure to satisfy your comfort food cravings. You will not want to pass on these seasonal favorites!

1. Pumpkin-Spice Latte from Betty Crocker.Although this latte may be the latest craze at Starbucks, here is an easy do-it-yourself recipe to start your morning off right. This kick of caffeine adds just the right balance of sweet and spice to your day.

Get the recipe here!

2. Pumpkin Spice Granola from Sally’s Baking Addiction.Snack on it plain, or add some crunchy fall flavor to make a parfait!

Get the recipe here!

3. Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins from Sally’s Baking Addiction.Pumpkin and cheesecake all in one, enough said.

Get the recipe here!

4. And when all else fails, Pillsbury’s “Ready to Bake” Pumpkin cookies will never let you down!

Hi, I'm Christina! I am currently a junior here at Fairfield University majoring in Communications and minoring in Marketing. I am so happy to be a part of the Her Campus Fairfield team, and I look forward to writing articles for the News and Blog sections. Always follow your dreams and do what you love!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!