burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

4 Cute Thanksgiving Outfits for Turkey Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fall’s best holiday is just around the corner! Before we fully enter the Christmas season, we need to celebrate how thankful we are for the important things around us. Here are 4 outfits to wear while doing so!

1.For the ~chilly~ Thanksgiving Football game

If you’re going to a football game this Thanksgiving, you better bundle up! This cozy puffer from Aritzia is a staple. Pair it with jeans, a scarfsneakers or boots, and you’re good to go. Stay warm!

2.For the fancy Thanksgiving dinner

Whether you’re going somewhere fancy, going to your boyfriend’s house, or need to look your best, this comfortable yet chic outfit is just fancy enough while still allowing you to eat as much stuffing and mashed potatoes as you want! A sweater and a cute skirt are perfect for this type of look.

3.For the laid-back family gathering

If your family is anything like mine, we are not trying to impress anyone at our holidays. A comfy sweater and my favorite pair of leggings are what I’ll be rocking at my Thanksgiving dinner.

4.For the Thanksgiving vacation

If you’re going somewhere warm this Thanksgiving, you’re lucky! A cute dress in a pretty fall color is so fitting. 

Have a great Turkey Day, Collegiettes!

Emma Krosky

Fairfield '22

I’m a senior PR Major and Marketing Minor at Fairfield University! I love all things style and love to be able to share it with others!
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.