4 Clubs and Organizations to Join at Fairfield University

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Getting involved in clubs and organizations at school is a great way to stay engaged, meet new people, and enhance your college experience! Fairfield University has so many great clubs to offer and even allows you to start your own organization if you have a new idea. Here are 4 clubs and organizations you can join at Fairfield University!

1.Her Campus Fairfield! If you’re not already a part of Her Campus, this is a great club to join. We are an online magazine dedicated to empowered college ladies; we feature collaborations with different companies and events to support and explore today’s fashion trends. It is a great community and tons of fun! Join Her Campus at Fairfield!

2.FUSA! Do you want to be an advocate for your fellow peers and make a difference during your time here at Fairfield? FUSA, or the Fairfield University Student Association, is a great way to represent the undergraduate student body. Not only will this improve your leadership skills, but FUSA will also help you listen to your friends’ ideas and desires and help implement them for all students to enjoy!

3.Stags in the Stands! This club is the one and only student fan club for Fairfield University Athletics! This is a great way to promote school spirit, get involved, and support our very own athletes at games with friends. Members of this club work to increase student attendance at games and aim to make games a more enjoyable experience! Show your school spirit ladies!

4.Relay for Life! Relay for Life is a signature fundraising event of the American Cancer Society. This overnight experience in the Rec Plex raises money for cancer and is a great way to celebrate survivors, remember those who have lost their battle, and fight back against the disease! Teams are formed, and it is an emotional, exciting, and fun experience you can’t miss at Fairfield!

There are over 100 student-led clubs and organizations at Fairfield University, and all of them have something special to offer that can contribute to your college experience. Here are just some clubs that you can join, but you cannot go wrong with any club at Fairfield! Get involved and enrich your time here ladies!

HCXO Collegiettes!

Casey Chu

Fairfield '21

Hi, my name is Casey Chu! I am a Junior Nursing major at Fairfield University. I am a writer for this club, and look forward to reading all the content this year!
I am a Junior Marketing Major with a concentration in digital and social media marketing and a Finance minor at Fairfield University. I am a creative, driven, and hardworking individual who loves fashion and beauty.