4 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals You Probably Don’t Know About That You Need

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The greatest shopping time of the year is just about here and there are a ton of deals every college student needs to be aware of! The best deals are the ones that we had no idea even existed until we randomly came across it online. You probably did not know this but there is going to be a sale on everything from your next Edible Arrangement to your Ugly Christmas sweater. 

Tipsy Elves (www.tipsyelves.com)

Perfect to get your “ugly Christmas sweater” right in time for the holidays!

• Black Friday – 25% off sitewide with coupon code BLACKFRIDAY (11/22 – 11/24)
  • Cyber Monday – up to 60% off site wide

Edible Arrangements (www.ediblearrangements.com)

Order a delicious treat for a steal on Cyber Monday – schedule it to be delivered at your next holiday party! 

• Cyber Monday – 20% off any item 29.00 with code woww8211

The Escape Game (https://store.theescapegame.co/)

The Escape Game is a fun, engaging activity for the whole family. Also great for holiday work parties and corporate gifts!

• Black Friday – 20% off all giftcards, Black Friday through Christmas (11/24 – 12/25)

Prête (www.prete.co)

This amazing new beauty brand partners with high end salons across the country to bring their customers exclusive pricing on blowouts – and Black Friday is making the deal even better! They also sell cruelty-free dry shampoo and hair growth serum.

• Black Friday – 20% off all blowout packages and product. No code needed!
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com