This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Step up your game this year with some ~boo~zy cocktails, ladies! Delicious specialty Halloween cocktails are an absolute must to get you and your besties in the spooky spirit for any Halloween event this fall. Here are 3 scary good cocktails to try for Halloween! 

1.Maliboo: Dip the rim of your glass in edible glitter. Add ice and then add a splash of grenadine, for blood-red color and sweet yet tart taste, over the of ice. Pour 1 part Malibu Original Coconut Rum, 2 parts lemonade, and another splash of grenadine on top.

2.Bat-Tito Bite: In a punch bowl, combine: 

· 1 cup of Tito’s Handmade Vodka

· 1 cup of pomegranate juice

· 1 and ¾ cups of blood orange soda 

· ¾ cup of sparkling mineral water

· ½ tablespoon of simple syrup

· 2 squeezed limes

Don’t forget to serve over ice! 

3.The Boneyard: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, mix: 

· 1 oz. gin

· 1 oz. light rum 

· 1 oz. silver tequila 

· 1 oz. vodka 

· 1 ½ oz. blue curacao

· 2 oz. sour mix

Shake and strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with La Croix sparkling water for an Instagram-worthy pic!

Pick your poison this Halloween with these fun cocktails! HCXO, Collegiettes! 

Zoe Jukoski

Fairfield '23

Zoe is a freshman at Fairfield University studying accounting! She LOVES dogs, going to the beach, traveling, and spending time with her best friends and Mom. Zoe is super excited to be part of Her Campus! Xoxo
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.