3 Pres Ball Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

For Fairfield students, the annual Presidential Ball is one most anticipated events of the year. Everyone dresses to the nines and is able to celebrate the fall semester with their best friends, and it is also a great opportunity to meet new people.

Are you a freshman who has never attended before? Or an upperclassman just looking for some outfit inspiration? Either way here a few options for Friday’s event – have fun, stags!

Since Pres Ball is a night event, most girls go for the classic LBD. Here’s a twist on that – a 90’s inspired crop top with a matching skater skirt. 

Stand out in a sea of black in a fiery red number, heels and pretty gold earrings. 

If you’re feeling ~fall af~ pick a burgundy dress with a very flattering high neckline and metallic accessories. 

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.