3 of Our Favorite Coffee Spots in Fairfield

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, with the semester picking up, you may be looking for a new study space or the perfect place to get some caffeine. Here are the top 3 coffee spots in Fairfield!

Las Vetas Lounge:

1.Las Vetas Lounge has a cozy interior with lots of seating that makes it easy to settle in for some productive studying. Everyone’s drinks are served in unique, one of a kind mugs, so you never know what mug they’ll be bringing over to you!

Doughnut Inn: 

2.Doughnut Inn serves great coffee and delicious doughnuts made fresh each morning. We are lucky enough to have two locations in Fairfield, and Doughnut Inn on Post Road even has a drive-through which is perfect for when you’re in a rush! 

Shearwater Coffee Bar: 

3.Shearwater Coffee Bar is one of Fairfield’s newest coffee shops. Tucked in The Brick Walk and decorated to have a modern but cozy feel, you can get 100% organic pour-over coffee, espresso, lattes, cappuccinos, and pastries. 

Enjoy your coffee and good luck studying Collegiettes!

Kayla Krasnow

Fairfield '22

Kayla Krasnow is a sophomore studying Communication at Fairfield University. In her free time, you can find her at the beach, watching a show on Netflix or posting to her food account on Instagram @eatingfairfield.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.