3 New Lip Looks To Try

Looking for a lip combination to spice up or complete your makeup-up look? Here are the top 3 we are loving at the moment:

1. Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon in ‘Reach High’ & Maybelline Lifter Gloss in ‘Reef 006’

This first lip look is a perfect drugstore buy that looks amazing on anyone. The lip liner and gloss are a great duo that’s $15 and adds plump to your lips to make them fuller for a natural/mocha lip look. You can find these items on Target, Amazon, CVS, or any drugstore near you!

1. NYX ‘Nude Truffle’ Lip Liner & NYX Butter Gloss in ‘Madeleine’

Another affordable drugstore lip combo to enhance your makeup is from NYX. This glossy nude combo will give you a flirty and fun look whether you’re going out for the night or day.

1. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty has the best lip glosses and is a must-have to add in your makeup routine. My personal favorite shades are ‘Fu$$y’ and ‘$weetmouth’. They are hydrating and nourishing on your lips and are great for a simple look, but still want a pop of color on your lips. They can be purchased on Fenty Beauty’s website and Sephora exclusively.