This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Looking for a lip combination to spice up or complete your makeup-up look? Here are the top 3 we are loving at the moment:

1. Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon in ‘Reach High’ & Maybelline Lifter Gloss in ‘Reef 006’

This first lip look is a perfect drugstore buy that looks amazing on anyone. The lip liner and gloss are a great duo that’s $15 and adds plump to your lips to make them fuller for a natural/mocha lip look. You can find these items on Target, Amazon, CVS, or any drugstore near you!

1. NYX ‘Nude Truffle’ Lip Liner & NYX Butter Gloss in ‘Madeleine’

Another affordable drugstore lip combo to enhance your makeup is from NYX. This glossy nude combo will give you a flirty and fun look whether you’re going out for the night or day.

1. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Fenty Beauty has the best lip glosses and is a must-have to add in your makeup routine. My personal favorite shades are ‘Fu$$y’ and ‘$weetmouth’. They are hydrating and nourishing on your lips and are great for a simple look, but still want a pop of color on your lips. They can be purchased on Fenty Beauty’s website and Sephora exclusively.

Hi Everyone! My name is Isabella Pochintesta and I'm a Junior marketing major and business analytics minor at Fairfield. I'm excited to write articles that are interesting and fun for you all!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.