25 Looks that Slayed the 2018 Emmy Awards Red Carpet

The Emmy Awards were last Monday, which means we got to see all of our favorite stars walk down the red carpet. We still aren’t over how amazing some of our favorite celebs looked!

Here are some of the best looks from the 2018 Emmy Awards:

1. The Fab Five

I mean…Did you honestly expect anything less? The Fab Five were among some of the best-dressed men at this year’s Emmy Awards.

1. Marcus Scribner

Blackish star Marcus Scribner really pulled off this bold, blue suit.

1. Marsai Martin

The Blackish cast brought their A-Game and Marsai Martin’s Viktor & Rolf dress was nothing less than stunning.

Speaking of young actors…the cast of Stranger Things looked incredible, as always.

1. Millie Bobby Brown

Millie looked like a Disney princess in this Calvin Klein dress.

1. Sadie Sink

Sadie looked sleek and polished in custom Hiraeth.

1. Caleb McLaughlin

Have you ever seen a white suit rocked so flawlessly? Caleb looked dapper in Louis Vuitton.

1. Natalia Dyer

Natalia looked like 1920s royalty in Dolce and Gabbana.

1. Tracy Morgan

Tracy Morgan also appeared to be straight from the set of a 1920s movie wearing this striped suit and Al Capone-esque shoes.

1. RuPaul

The men of the Emmy’s rocked the red carpet this year and RuPaul was no exception wearing this gorgeous Calvin Klein suit. He added orange shoes for a pop of color.

1. Sarah Paulson

American Horror Story star Sarah Paulson looked ~killer~ in this black Oscar de la Renta gown.

1. Evan Rachel Wood

Westwood star Evan Rachel Wood also pulled off the all-black look in an Altuzarra jumpsuit.

1. Keri Russell

Another one of our favorite all-black looks was Keri Russell’s Zuhair Murad dress.

1. Taraji P Henson

Empire star Taraji P Henson looked like a goddess in this Giambattista Valli dress.

1. Mandy Moore

The This Is Us star truly shined in this gold Rodarte dress.

1. Sandra Oh

Oh Sandra, you’ve outdone yourself in this red velvet Ralph & Russo dress.

1. Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell’s white Solace London dress was so simple, yet one of the most elegant dresses on the red carpet.

1. Jessica Biel

Jessica Biel also managed to pull off an elegant white dress, but the intricate pattern and layering made this Ralph and Russo dress a true star.

1. Issa Rae

Issa Rae looked like a modern-day princess in this light blue custom Vera Wang jumpsuit.

1. Aidy Bryant

Aidy looked absolutely lovely in this light pink dress by Tanya Taylor.

1. Allison Janney

Allison Janney’s perfectly purple ensemble shimmered and shined. It truly stood out from the rest of the looks on the carpet!

1. Tiffany Haddish

Tiffany Haddish somehow pulled off this beautiful Prabal Gurung dress while also reminding us of our elementary school gym class parachute. All memes aside, this dress which was a tribute to her father’s home country of Eritrea, was truly stunning.

1. Zuri Hall

E! News anchor Zuri Hall looked gorgeous in this playful princess gown.

1. Judith Light

Many stars rocked the ~millennial yellow~ look this year, and Judith Light managed to pull off this bold yellow Christian Siriano beautifully.

1. Angela Sarafyan

Angela Sarafyan also repped Christian Siriano, wearing this gorgeous gown that literally looks like someone made a dress out of the Milky Way.

1. Joey King

Finally, Joey King looked regal in this Zac Posen gown. Everything about this look is perfection.