20 Times Scott Disick Said Exactly What You Were Thinking

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Scott Disick is arguably the most forward and ruthless person when it comes to his commentary, usually revolving around his daily life. You may not agree with his behavior, but there are moments where he says what you are thinking. Ultimately, he just ~ToTalLy GeTs YoU~

1. When you’ve spent 2 hours picking an outfit and your room is completely trashed

2. When your professor assigns a 15 page paper, on the 75 page reading… due Monday

3. When you get to the townhouses on a Friday night

4. When the cute boy in your English class says hi to you in Barone

5. When you “just can’t” with the drama in your friend group

6. When you resurface the next day after a long Saturday night

7. When you promise your friend she won’t have to babysit you this weekend

8. When you just want the boy at the party to leave you alone

9. When you were the only one who didn’t know the song lyrics

10. When you have no idea what you want to do with your life so you go to the Career Center

11. When you’re rehashing your Saturday night

12. When you see the boy you like flirting with another girl…

13. When you’re trying to play it cool in front of the boy you like

14. When the food is good at Barone

15. Trying to rally the troops to go out on a Friday night

16. When you’re sitting next to the most in love couple

17. When you have to do a group project with people you don’t know

18. When you just want to watch Netflix all day

19. When you just have to call it like you see it

20. The real question is: was there ever a scenario where you didn’t feel that Scott “like totally got your life”?

Caroline Metcalf-Vera is a sophomore at Fairfield University majoring in Communications. Here at Her Campus Fairfield, she is the Executive News Editor. When she isn't in class or writing you'll probably find her camped out in the Mezz with at least three beverages. Guilty pleasures consist of: cotton candy ice cream and early 2000s rap.
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.