18 Times Khloé Kardashian Knew Exactly What Fairfield Students Were Thinking

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1.     When you sneakily brought your car to campus for the weekend, and walk out of your building to find one of those orange envelopes on your windshield.

2.     When someone doesn’t understand your sense of humor.

3.     When your family sends you a care package, and it is enough candy for everyone in your stag squad.

4.     When the registrar releases your class locations, and you realize you have classes in DSB and McAuliffe back to back.

5.     When your professor gives back your latest exam, and wonders why the whole class failed.

6.     When you get to the library early on a Sunday, and realize that the Starbucks doesn’t open until1pm.

7.     When you get to The Point gate for a day drink and security won’t let you through.

8.     When you and your friends are looking ~~real good~~.

9.     When you’re rushing to make the stag bus, and you see it driving off without you.

10.     When your professor lets you out of class early on a Friday.

11.     When you oversleep and miss your 8am… and your 9:30… or your 11.

12.     When you lose your room key, and res life so kindly reminds you that changing your locks costs you $50.

13.     When you’ve used all of your meal swipes for the week and the Barone bouncer has to turn you away #awkward. 

14.     When you get an invite to that ~sick~ party.

15.    When you gather up all of your laundry and walk all the way down to the laundry room… only to find out that all of the washers are taken.

16.     When it rains on days that you have class in DSB.

17.     When someone tells you they don’t like your choice of shower music.

18.     When the squad is waiting for you to go pregame.

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant