17 Times That Game of Thrones Described Your Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

When you spotted a hottie from cross the bar

When you rallied up the pregame and headed to the bar

When you went to your professor’s office hours and they were a total hardo

When you thought about your life too long and started feeling all of the feels

When you ran into the kid you hooked up with the night before at breakfast

When it was 2 a.m. and someone asked for some of your pizza

When you were hung over on Sunday and someone asked if you were going to the library

When you watched a boy attempt to open a bottle of wine

When you tried on those white jeans from last spring

When you snuck into the bar without paying a cover and your friends threw shade

When a guy offered to teach you how to play beer pong

When you texted your crush and he didn’t respond

When you remembered you’re a strong independent woman who don’t need no man

But then he texted you back and said something pretty cute 

When your parents tried to talk to you about life after college

When the bartender made a comment about how you’ve never missed happy hour

When you posted this article on your friend’s wall and she didn’t think it was funny

If I lived in a perfect world, I would sit around all day in sweatpants, eating goodies from my local farmer’s market and writing (hopefully) witty and interesting essays about the minutiae of everyday life. My life philosophy, which particularly applies to food and music, is “Don’t bash it ‘til you try it.” I think everyone should invest in a sense of humor. I’m still trying to figure out what it is that I want to do, but in the meantime I’m going to attend college as an English major, abuse my Netflix account, take too many pictures, embrace any meal that involves avocado, avoid math like it's a deadly disease and let the good times roll. Follow me on Twitter, @MKateItorLoveIt!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!