16 Things We Wish We Could Ask Our Professor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

So many questions. So little answers.

1. Why don’t you skip class?

2. Why is it that you eat in the cafeteria when you can get off campus?

3. Do you actually like teaching us?

4. Can you tell when students are hungover? 

5. Do you ever look yourself up on Rate My Professor?

6. Do you ever rate yourself on Rate My Professor?

7. Do you actually read my entire essay? Like, every single word?

8. Why don’t we have outside class when it’s nice out?

9. Can’t you just make up your own rules and give us all A’s for effort?

10. Do your friends call you professor, too?

11. Am I as sneaky of a texter as I think I am?

12. Why won’t you just write me into your class? You can smell the desperation when I walk into the room.

13. Do you really believe that we’re sick like, every other Friday?

14. Why aren’t you sick every other Friday?

15. Are your lectures actually planned out?

16. Do you … like us?

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!