15 Unique Group Costumes Ideas for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Do you and your friends need a unique Halloween costume idea? Look no further because Her Campus Fairfield has got you covered with 15 unique group costume ideas for Halloween!

1. Seven Dwarfs from Snow White

The perfect DIY group costume! You can also delegate a friend to be Snow White to pull the whole ensemble together!

2. The Pink Ladies of Grease

Who needs a man to be the Danny to their Sandy when you have your girlfriends?! Grab your besties and be the Pink Ladies!

3. The Holes Cast

Easy, comfy, and creative costume! Who didn’t love the movie Holes?!

4. The Cheetah Girls

Live out your childhood dream of being the Cheetah Girls! This costume also gives you an excuse to play “Amigas Cheetahs” on repeat all night.

5. The Barden Bellas from Pitch Perfect

An Aca-AWESOME costume idea!

6.  The Cast of Riverdale

Whether you’re Betty, Jughead, Archie, Veronica, or a Pussycat, you and your friend group will slay as the cast of Riverdale.

7. Baywatch

This might be your last excuse to wear a swimsuit out, so take advantage of this costume idea!

8. Minions

A cute and simple DIY costume idea for you and your friends!

9. The Breakfast Club  

Need a classic costume idea? What’s better than the cast of the Breakfast Club?!

10. Inmates

If you and your group of friends are looking to be bad for the night, this is the costume for you.

11. The Cast of Spongebob

Who lives in a pineapple on Halloween? You and your friends could, if you dress as the cast of Spongebob!

12. The Bachelor Contestants

Are you and your girlfriends are dedicated watchers of The Bachelor? Why not pretend to be a contestant for the night? Hopefully you’ll be the one who gets the final rose.

13. Tequila Shots

One friend, two friends, three friends – you’ve got yourself a costume idea.

14. S.W.A.T. Team

The number of people you can have in your S.W.A.T. team can be endless, making it a perfect group costume idea!

15. The Best of Will Ferrell

Looking for a funny costume idea? What’s funnier than being Will Ferrell in his best movies?!

Fairfield University '19
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com