14 Reasons Why JoJo Is Going to Be The BEST Bachelorette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Contrary to prior speculation that Caila was going to be the next Bachelorette, ABC released the AMAZING news on “After the Final Rose” that this position is going to go to Jojo! I don’t know about you, but I am overwhelmingly excited. #BachelorNation needs someone as classy as Jojo to be their next Bachelorette, and I’m sure we can’t wait to see what ~fabulous~ new guys she is going to meet. Hopefully, Jojo will finally get her happily ever after. Here are 14 reasons why she is going to be the best bachelorette yet.

1. She is classy.

2. She is unbelievably stylish.

3. She is not bitter, even though she will not be the future Mrs. Higgins.

4. EVERYONE likes her. 

5. She & her family love wine just as much as the next Bachelor fan.

6. She is absolutely stunning.

7.  Being chased by pigs is not her thing #fabulous.

8. She doesn’t take crap from anyone.

9.   Her hair will make us jealous every single episode.

10. She’s committed.

11.  She has a personality.

12.  She’s adventurous, and isn’t afraid to be herself.

13.  She’s ~fit~ and ~fun~.

14. She deserves a happy ending.

Follow Alyssa on Instagram! 

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.