12 Very Attractive Reasons to Watch the World Series

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The World Series is currently in full swing, and even if you aren’t a fan of the San Francisco Giants or the Kansas City Royals, or baseball for the matter, I’ll bet everyone will be a fan of these players. So regardless of the outcome of the actual Series, who’s your winning team according to these studs?

Giants

Buster Posey

Catcher, Age 27

Joe Panik

Second Base, Age 23

Hunter Pence

Outfielder, Age 31

Michael Morse

First Base, Age 32

Hunter Strickland

Pitcher, Age 26

Brandon Crawford

Shortstop, Age 27

Royals

Alex Gordon

Left Field and third base, Age 30

Eric Hosmer

First Base, Age 25

Greg Holland

Pitcher, Age 28

Jayson Nix

Utility player (Third, second, shortstop), Age 32

Brandon Finnegan

Pitcher, Age 21

Kelvin Herrera

Pitcher, Age 24

I'm a Communication major, double minor in Professional Writing and Spanish at Fairfield University.I love having a good time, dogs, tattoos and making people laugh. That's pretty much it.
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.