12 Times that Chris Pratt Melted Our Hearts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

If you haven’t fallen in love with Chris Pratt yet, you better sit down.  The charming, dorky actor has played star roles in shows such as Parks and Recreation and recent movies like Guardians of the Galaxy.  This gorgeous piece of man-candy is not only talented, but very generous and kind as well.  Here are a dozen reasons to swoon over Pratt.

1. When he took his costumes home from set to visit sick children in the hospital

2. When he stepped away from posing just to snap a photo of his wife, Anna Faris

3. When he tweeted this shirtless selfie…

4. …and rather than get embarrassed, he made a cute, quirky remark when asked about it

5. When he braided hair on live television

6. When he sang Lion King on Good Morning America  

7. Because everything he says is adorkable

8. Kittens and Chris Pratt= cuteness overload

9. No matter his hair color, he is still gorgeous

10. When he looked like a hunk lifting weights

11. When he posted this absolutely adorable photo of him and his son:

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!