12 Deals You Can’t Miss This Black Friday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Waking up at the crack of dawn to drive around aimlessly in search of holiday deals isn’t always fun, so here’s a list of some of the can’t-miss sales that have leaked so far. Since most of the deals are online, you can shop from the comfort of your bed and you don’t even have to worry about trying to squeeze into jeans after eating for ten at Thanksgiving dinner. 

1. For all of you smokey-eye fanatics: this deal has your name written all over it. MAC is offering an exclusive online-only offer. Get this tri-colored eye shadow palette for only $25.00.

2. If you’re too anxious to wait around for Black Friday, H&M has you covered. Starting on November 20, H&M is offering online and in-store discounts that go up to 70%. 

3. Black Friday is the best day to shop for the perfect Christmas outfit, and there’s no better place to find one than asos. For a limited time, they’re offering 25% off select dresses, bottoms, tops, shoes, and accessories. 

5. Tired of your jeans from three years ago but never want to spend the cash on a new pair? Well, take advantage of the 30-50% off sale at Guess. Hurry though, this deal ends on November 25. 

6. Old Navy might not be ready to show the world what they have in store to sell this year, but they are giving shoppers a chance to win one million dollars. Who needs to go Black Friday shopping after winning that?

7. Everybody always spends more than they want before the holidays start, and South Moon Under knows that which is why they’re offering a killer deal online and in stores. With the code Holiday20 get 20% off of purchases over $150.

9. Just when you thought TOMS did enough good deeds, they are offering 25% off on select items starting Thanksgiving day.

10. As first semester comes to an end, collegiettes are starting to get sick of their dorm rooms, and Dormify knows that. With the code SECRETSANTA, get 30% off of your entire order starting Thanksgiving Day.

11. US Polo is offering 60-70% off site wide with free ground shipping on Black Friday. So if you are looking for a good gift for your guy or a button-down shirt for yourself, Polo is the best place to shop.

12. It’s always tricky finding the perfect holiday jewelry, but Cocoa Jewelry’s 40% off site wide sale on Black Friday is going to make it a lot easier.

So, this Black Friday, don’t panic about what stores are offering the best deals. Just check out these websites and kickstart your holiday shopping.  

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!