11 Signs You Still Have Bieber Fever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Just when you thought the Bieber fever from your preteen years had finally passed, Justin Bieber creates a new album, Purpose, which causes you to question why you ever stopped obsessing with him in the first place. Whether you saw him in concert when he was just starting as a YouTube sensation or attended recent music festivals that he performed at, JB has been in our lives for a long time. Here are signs that you are still sick with Bieber fever:

1.     You choose Justin Bieber’s My World album as your go-to shower playlist.

2.     Pre-game and post-game sing-alongs with your girls wouldn’t be a thing without songs like “One Less Lonely Girl” and “U Smile”

…and you have no shame of screaming them at full volume.

3.     You’ve attempted to learn every dance move in the “Sorry” music video. It’s okay if you failed at least you tried.

4.     You nearly melt every time one of his shirtless photo shoots comes out.

5.     You were thrilled about his breakup with Selena Gomez because you finally felt like it was your chance to date him (a girl can dream amiright?!) 

6.     You are one of the sole reasons why he has millions of views on each of his YouTube videos, as you have watched them all at least 100 times #loyalty. 

7.     You tweet him and like all of his Instagram photos daily. You’re not ashamed that you’ve tried to DM him on multiple occasions either.

8.     You have danced to and sang every word to “What Do You Mean” at every townhouse or day drink this year.

9.     You have a poster of him hanging up in your dorm or in your room at home.

10.     You still watch his video to “One Time”, and just can’t understand why he picked that girl over you. It’s okay that you still hold a grudge.

11.     You stick up for his current hair trend, because you know deep down that it’s just a phase… and it will be over before you know it.

Follow Alyssa on Twitter!

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant