11 Reasons Why Kristen Wiig Should Be In Your Squad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want Kristen Wiig in their squad?! She would totally have your back in any situation, and your Friday nights would be anything but ordinary. Here are the reasons why Kristen Wiig would make your friend group #squadgoals.

1. You’ll be rolling up to every party in style 

2. Your squad’s dance moves will ~always~ be on point 

3. And if there’s ever an opportunity to sing, your squad will bring the entire place down 

4. She’ll never make you feel guilty on those nights you may have had too much to drink

5. There will always be someone to get excited for you, like the time you were offered your dream internship 

6. Or finally had a conversation with that guy in your Spanish class you’ve been crushing on 

7. You’ll always have someone to agree with you

8. And someone who isn’t afraid to call you out when you’re acting crazy 

9. She’s not afraid to fight for what’s right 

10. She understands the college struggle

11. Everyday with Kristen would be an adventure 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.