10 Valentine’s Day Gifts To Give To Yourself

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Who says you can’t buy yourself a gift to commemorate the day of ~love~ this year? 2018 is the year of self-love, so treat yourself to something special this February 14th! Whether you’re single or in a relationship, this list is full of goodies that are sure to steal your heart.

1. Titsy Tosty Bath Bomb 

This adorable bath bomb with real rose buds will make you feel like you’re soaking in a love potion.

2.  Lips Neon Sign

This lips table lamp can make any space more fun and flirty!

3. Worth it Canvas Tote

This tote will not only hold everything you need, but also be a helpful reminder that 2018 is the ~year of you~!

4.  Dr. Jart Rubber Mask

Perfect for giving your skin a boost of hydration during a cold February day.

5. Mini Lip Plumping Balm

These cute and compact lip balms are perfect for on-the-go lip care and will give your lips a little extra pop of color!

6. Harper Pink Sunglasses

These super cute shades are perfect for expressing your heart’s desire.

7. Milk Makeup Holographic Stick

This iridescent highlighter will make your inner glow shine bright.

8.  Prosecco Pong Game

The perfect activity for you and the rest of your single ladies to play this February 14th!

9.  Love Your Melon Beanie

Get cozy with this warm beanie that is not only cute, but also supports a good cause! Love Your Melon donates 50% of their profits to the fight against pediatric cancer.

10. Coffee Lover Mug

This mug that reminds us that relationships come and go, but coffee will always be there for you!

Grace Cannon

Fairfield '20

Grace is a Communications Major at Fairfield University searching for the meme-ing of life. She lives by a Tom Haverford quote "Sometimes you gotta work a little so you can ball a lot" and enjoys the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com