10 Reasons Why Giuliana Rancic is Amazing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

From her sightings on E! News to her appearances on the red carpet, Giuliana Rancic has continuously killed it in both the entertainment and fashion industries. Her philanthropic dedication to cancer societies is awe-inspiring, as she is currently living life as a cancer survivor. This iconic journalist, bubbly TV personality, fashionista and beloved mother/wife never ceases to amaze us collegiettes, so I thought I would share some reasons why I adore her as much as I do (and why you should too).

1. Her job is unreal. You can always catch her hosting E! News, a segment on the E! Network where she discusses current celebrity gossip, nation and world wide news and current trends in society. Other celebrity hosts frequently join her on the job so it’s definitely a fun little soirée at work all the time.

2. Her presentation and captivating passion for news is inspiring. There are two main factors that I can always count on when watching G on TV. She hardly ever frowns and she always presents herself in the most fabulous way possible.

3. Like many news reporters, she always has the inside scoop. For some reason, her news tends to reach my ears way faster than the news from any tabloid or magazine.

4. Her fashion sense is impeccable. I have never seen her in an outfit that was far off from perfect. She always dresses to impress, and we should follow in her path.

5. She has a beautiful husband (Bill Rancic) and family. Her son Duke, also known as G and B’s miracle baby, is one of the happiest kids on television.  

6. She kicked cancer’s ass. Giuliana fought breast cancer for two years, and she currently speaks out about her experience to raise awareness for the cause.

7. The TV show Giuliana and Bill is one of the most entertaining reality TV shows I’ve seen in awhile. Typically reality TV just bombards us with useless drama and feelings of hatred towards other cast members. When watching this show, however, I feel like I am actually seeing a real family, real struggles, and real consequences.

8. Her and Bill’s restaurant is good enough for President Barack Obama to dine at.

9. She is a working mother that always makes time for her precious child Duke.

10. After graduating American University, she covered news for the Pentagon, the Supreme Court and even the White House.

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!