10 Pumpkin Spice Products You Should NEVER Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Fall has arrived and there are so many things to be excited about. Fall means the cool weather, oversized sweaters and crunchy leaves beneath our feet. Perhaps the most anticipated fall staple is the addition of pumpkin spice to literally everything. Typically, the addition of pumpkin spice to everyday products is welcomed but in 2016 it may have gotten a bit out of hand. This list proves that sometimes, pumpkin spice ain’t so nice.                                                                    

1.​ ​Pumpkin Spice Pringles

A little bit of sweet, a little bit of salty and a lot of nasty,

2.​ ​Pumpkin Spice Hummus

Because who doesn’t love the classic combination of chickpeas and pumpkin seeds?                                                         

3.​ ​Pumpkin Spice Chicken Sausage

Who asked for this?

4. ​ ​Pumpkin Spice Gum

Just what you need to freshen your breath!                                                  

5. ​ ​Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Why fix what isn’t broken?

6. ​ ​Pumpkin Spice Jell-O

The pudding is instant and so is the disappointment.

7. Pumpkin Spice Vodka

Combine some of this with your pumpkin spice jell-o and you’ve got yourself a party!

8. ​ ​Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt

Don’t worry it’s low-fat.                                                                                                                                                                                        

9. Pumpkin Spice Peeps

The beauty of artificial food is that they can be made into any flavor you want.

10.​ ​Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter

Just like mom used to make!

Grace Cannon

Fairfield '20

Grace is a Communications Major at Fairfield University searching for the meme-ing of life. She lives by a Tom Haverford quote "Sometimes you gotta work a little so you can ball a lot" and enjoys the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. 
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant