10 Hidden Facts You Didn’t Know About Lil Dicky

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1. Lil Dicky’s real name is David Burd.

2. Before starting his career as a rapper, Lil Dicky was an account manager in San Francisco. Hey DSB students, can any of you rap?

3. Lil Dicky doesn’t just rap, but also does stand up comedy.  

4. Lil Dicky wants to be the Larry David or Jerry Seinfeld of rap.

5. Lil Dicky’s original intent was not to become a rapper, but rather write TV shows and movies.

6. He was born in Cheltenham Township (suburb of Philly), Pennsylvania.  Hey PA kids out there, your state has some talent!

7. Lil Dicky is a pisces and his horoscope reads, “This weekend, you’d like to work magic for as many people as possible, but you can only fit so many tricks up your sleeve.”  Everyone better be on their toes for the fall concert!

8. His first commercial album had an incredible debut, recording at #7 on the Billboard charts! Lil Dicky went from an account manager to a successful rapper REALLL QUICK.

9. His first video “Ex Boyfriend” had over 1 million views within 24 hours!  Yup, same here…

10. LIL DICKY IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL TONIGHT! FOR MORE INFORMATION AND WHERE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS GO ONTO http://fairfieldtickets.universitytickets.com

Friends, sun, sand, and sea is all this chick needs.
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.